For fans around the world who dream of feeling Messi just for one day, there will be an additional attraction, the Messi 10 Challenge.
Football is childhood, school, family, friends and passion. Leo is football synonym, it’s the key to the game. He is the player that we all fans want in our team, whom we want to imitate.
The Messi10 Challenge brings this dream to fans, creating a thematic area of experiences which will give assistants of Messi10 by Cirque du Soleil the opportunity to put themselves in Leo's place with contests that include trying to score a goal like only the idol does and answer about specific aspects of his career.
The challenge will be developed in a theme park of 2500 m2 located on a space beside the arena of the show, which will open its doors 3 hours before the begging of the show. Messi’s fans will be able to participate in 5 different contests in order to score as many points as possible.
Once all the contests finish, the competitor with the highest score will be prized as the “Messi of the Day” and will be able to participate during the show in an interactive way.
We recommend to get to the venue 15 minutes before the time indicated on the ticket.
- Who can get access to the experience?
- Every single person that has purchased a ticket for the show (Messi10 by Cirque du Soleil) has the right to get a ticket for Messi10 Challenge.
- Can you enter Messi10 Challenge with the show ticket?
- No, to be part of the Messi10 Challenge experience you need to purchase a special ticket on messicirque.com. Limited places.
- Who can be part of the experience?
- It’s an activity for the entire family. Under age guests must be accompanied by an adult member. Up to 2 adults can accompany an under age contestant, if they do not participate they are not asked to purchase a ticket.
- How much time does Messi10 Challenge lasts?
- The whole experience is about 45 minutes long.
- Is there an age limit?
- The experience is recommended for people over 5 years old.
- Is the experience the same for all contestants? Does it makes a difference depending on the age of the guest?
- There are 3 difficulty levels and they will be established based on the age of
- 5 to 8 yeas old
- 9 to 12 years old
- 12 yeas old onwards
- Is it necessary to bring sportswear?
- It is advisable but not obligatory. Physical activities won't imply more than making contact with the ball and simple moves, for example kicking a free kick. Sport shoes are recommended, the experience will imply for example kicking a ball.
- Will there be a place where to live personal belongings?
- Yes, there will be one exclusive for Messi10 Challenge guests.
- Are there showers and locker rooms?
- No, most of the experience implies just walking, the sportive part won’t demand physical wear. Restrooms will be available for guests.
- Both left or right handed can be part of the experience?
- Yes, the 3 sportive attractions will be adapted for left or right handed guests.